- 🇸🇪 ScoutID in Swedish / ScoutID på svenska
- ✔ 🏴 ScoutID in English / ScoutID på engelska
Single Sign On
In order to be able to offer more and better web services without increasing the amount of login information you need to keep track of, we have introduced the ScoutID service. ScoutID means that you who are a member of the Scouts only need to keep track of one login to access most of our websites and e-services.
Initially, ScoutID is only available to you who are a member of an ”direktansluten scoutkår”, but our ambition is that the collaborating organizations that are interested should also be connected and be able to use the same login solution.
For Scout group (kår) and Service Providers
The system offers login both for the Scouterna’s central services (scout-group-sites, web courses, etc.) and for external services. What is required is that your service supports the SAML2-protocol or JWT-tokens, which are easily added with plugins and libraries for most common frameworks and content management systems.
- WordPress https://sv.wordpress.org/plugins/miniorange-saml-20-single-sign-on/ (SAML2)
- Joomla https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/miniorange-sso-for-joomla/ (SAML2)
- Drupal https://www.drupal.org/project/miniorange_saml (SAML2)
- JWT see the list at the bottom of https://jwt.io/
We can configure ScoutID so that all members of the Scouterna can log in to your service, or control so that only those who meet certain criteria are given access. You also have the option of doing your own filtering based on data about the logged in user:
- Membership in Scout groups, department, and patrol
- Roles in organization, district, Scout group, department, and patrol
- Name and email address
- Member number (unique ID)
If you have a project that addresses all or some of the Scouts’ members and wants to offer a simple login, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see How we proceed!